Trauma Informed Practice level 1 (3)
Time & Location
About The Event
AT PRESENT THIS COURSE WILL BE HELD AS ADVERTISED. NEARER THE DATE WE WILL RE-EVALUATE THE NEED TO HOLD IT ONLINE OR POSTPONE IT.
This training is In line with the Trauma Informed practice level of the Scottish Transforming Psychological Trauma Framework.
Many people who suffer mental health concerns have experienced trauma and abuse.
Help people who may not be aware of coming into contact with people who have experienced trauma.
Understanding how trauma affects people at a physical, mental, social and spiritual level helps them overcome some of the long term effects.
Increase learners’ understanding of traumatic events and the different ways that people can be affected by them.
Who should attend: Anyone who is in a possition to encounter people who may have experienced trauma.
- Definitions and types of trauma
- Prevalence of trauma and adversity (ACEs)
- Health, mental health, social and relationship consequences of trauma and adversity
- Understanding trauma reactions
- Why trauma is “everybody’s business"
- Early bird£75£750£0
- Full price£90£900£0
- Concessionary rate£60£600£0